About the hotel
Stay at the historic Loews Hotel and don’t miss a second of conference action! Housed in the nation’s very first skyscraper, it was also the nation’s first savings bank—owned by the Philadelphia Savings Fund Society (the red neon “PSFS” still adorns the rooftop).
The hotel is a national historic landmark and lives and breathes the history of the surrounding area, making it the perfect epicenter of Elevate 2020. It’s where we’ll host all educational sessions and gives you easy access to conference activities, networking events and the classic tourist attractions that only Philadelphia can offer.
Enhance your Elevate experience by staying at the Loews Hotel
- 581 newly renovated guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms
- Relaxing spa, salon, swimming pool and fitness center (all accessible)
- On-site mini market, Bank & Bourbon restaurant and Lobby Lounge
- 24-hour room service
- Full-service business center